By accessing, accepting or viewing, expressly or in any other manner, the information or content of our site or the reception of our services or content, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, as follows:
1. The Have a Great Dream dot com website (“HAGD Website”) and the content available on or through the HAGD Website are operated by The Dream Interpretation Center (DICI) Inc. (“Company”);
2. “Content” shall mean any material or information on the HAGD Website in any format, including text, newsletters, articles, blogs, webinar presentations, images, audio and visual recordings and copyright and all intellectual property rights to all such content and all such works are and shall remain with the Company or its licensors if any; “Services” shall mean the access to information and materials, referred to as Content. “Users” shall mean any and all persons accessing, viewing or using the HAGD Website or the Content.
3. The Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of accuracy or suitability of use of any kind. It is not intended for and does not provide medical or health advice. It is provided for educational, entertainment and informational purposes only and should not be relied on for any other purpose. By using the HAGD Website, the User agrees that any reliance upon that Content shall be at his/her own risk. The Content is general in nature and is not to be construed as being an endorsement or recommendation of any kind. The Company does not dispense any medical or health advice, does not establish any patient or medical client relationship and makes no representation as to the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any medication, products, recommendations, treatments or other medical, pharmaceutical or health information. The Company disclaims all express, implied or statutory warranties and shall under no circumstance be liable to Users, or any third party, for any damages caused by the use of the Content, including for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. The User acquires a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to access and view the Content and may print and download or copy portions of the Content for personal and private use only and solely for informational purposes, provided that copyright and credit to the HAGD Website is maintained. If the User is an individual only, then such User may reproduce, as permitted by the copyright act within User’s jurisdiction, on a non-commercial, non-profit user generated basis a part of the Content and assumes full responsibility for any such publication or posting of the Content. However, User may not reproduce, publish or post any part of the Content (a) on a recurrent basis (such as in a blog, newsletter, etc.) or (b) to develop for any purpose a product or service that is the same or similar to Company or competes with any of the Company’s product or service. The Company may determine, in its own reasonable discretion, whether User’s use of the content in any instance is beyond the scope of this limited allowance, and upon notice by the Company of same, User shall cease the complained of use immediately and advise all recipients thereof, under reserve of the right of the Company, in addition to require User to cease and desist, and to terminate all User’s right immediately and/or resort to appropriate legal action.
6. User shall comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions of this Agreement. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec.
7. The Company may, at its discretion, prohibit or limit access to any User for any reason or cause including any suspected violation of this Agreement.