DREAM INTERPRETATION CENTER
Layne Dalfen has been interpreting her own and her client’s dreams for years. Her own interest in dreams stems from her early experience in Freudian analysis where dream work was the primary tool.
- 1988 Certificate in Gestalt Counseling
- 1992 Studied dreamwork at the Alfred Adler Institute
- 1995 – Present: Member of the C. G. Jung Society
- 1997 – Present: Founded The Dream Interpretation Center, Montreal
- 2005 – 2009 Board of Directors, International Association for the Study of Dreams
- 2005 – Present: Lecturer at Concordia University, Montreal
Her appearances on live radio and numerous interviews expose a compassionate and articulate dream analyst with an uncanny gift to describe your dreams and plan a course of action.
Would you like to decode the dream you had last night? Click here to set up a Private Consultation.
Join the Have A Great Dream Group Webinar
Layne Dalfen is now offering webinars on dream interpretation. Don’t miss this opportunity – sign up today!
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Decoding Your Dreams to Discover Your Full Potential
by LAYNE DALFEN
Dalfen creates a powerful new approach to dream work that combines insight from Freud, Adler, Jung and Gestalt Physchology. Her method reveals four levels of dreaming that can be accessed to fully interpret and benefit from a dream:
- Looking into the Mirror: Discovering the problem or issue the dream is addressing.
- Using the Whole Mind: Learning how a dream can show us hidden blocks to progress.
- Discovering Patterns: Recognizing how patterns in dreams reflect patterns in one’s waking life.
- Tapping into Spiritual Resources: Identifying symbols and working with them to achieve objectives.
L. Torres, Arlington, VT
Mary Harsany, C. G. Jung Society, Montreal
Debbi, Norwalk, CT
Layne, your book is the best. It’s so clear and practical and right on the mark. Much love and admiration and thankfulness…”