DREAM INTERPRETATION CENTER
Layne Dalfen has been interpreting her own and her client’s dreams for years. Her own interest in dreams stems from her early experience in Freudian analysis where dream work was the primary tool.
- 1988 Certificate in Gestalt Counseling
- 1992 Studied dreamwork at the Alfred Adler Institute
- 1995 – Present: Member of the C. G. Jung Society
- 1997 – Present: Founded The Dream Interpretation Center, Montreal
- 2005 – 2009 Board of Directors, International Association for the Study of Dreams
- 2005 – Present: Lecturer at Concordia University, Montreal
Her appearances on live radio and numerous interviews expose a compassionate and articulate dream interpreter with an uncanny gift to describe your dreams and plan a course of action.
Would you like to decode the dream you had last night? Click here to set up a Private Consultation.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Decoding Your Dreams to Discover Your Full Potential
by LAYNE DALFEN
Dalfen creates a powerful new approach to dream work that combines insight from Freud, Adler, Jung and Gestalt Physchology. Her method reveals four levels of dreaming that can be accessed to fully interpret and benefit from a dream:
- Looking into the Mirror: Discovering the problem or issue the dream is addressing.
- Using the Whole Mind: Learning how a dream can show us hidden blocks to progress.
- Discovering Patterns: Recognizing how patterns in dreams reflect patterns in one’s waking life.
- Tapping into Spiritual Resources: Identifying symbols and working with them to achieve objectives.
L. Torres, Arlington, VT
Mary Harsany, C. G. Jung Society, Montreal
Debbi, Norwalk, CT
Layne, your book is the best. It’s so clear and practical and right on the mark. Much love and admiration and thankfulness…”
Wondering what to do about something that’s bothering you? Life is filled with decisions– our own, others’, and even those others telling us what...read more
Hi dreamers and even those of you who think you are non-dreamers! I have tremendous faith in the power of dream work, for I have seen its positive effects on my own life and the lives of others. I...read more
A few weeks ago I wrote about a recurring image or theme that repeats itself during the same night. It’s called ROTE. http://dreamcatcher.net/layne/5949Today I am going to discuss how some...read more